Frequently Asked Questions
Why does it keep asking if I failed?
Do you keep getting a message asking what happened, and if you failed, even though you marked everything complete?
That is most often caused by changing your end time to a later time after the day has already ended. You were already on the next day, so the new day ended shortly after, and the app thinks it’s incomplete.
Here is the solution for it:
1. Mark everything for today complete. (probably easiest to do this all at once). It should switch over to the next day immediately after the success screen.
2. When it does, go to your settings and change your end of day time to a time in the recent past, like 15 minutes ago.
3. What that will do is extend the new day until it reaches that time again, which will be tomorrow.
4. Tomorrow, before that new end time you set, go change the end-of-day back to your desired time.
That’s it, you should now be back on track and not receive any more “What Happened” messages.
If you have any questions, please file a support ticket and we will be happy to help you out.
My App is Stuck on Yesterday
Is your app still on yesterday’s list, but you marked everything complete, and added your progress pic?
This issue is most often caused when someone changes their end-of-day time to an earlier time that has already passed before their day has ended.
The workaround to fix this without editing your progress would be:
1. Go to your settings and set your end of day time for 5 minutes from now.
2. Close the app, and come back in 10 minutes or so.
3. It should have moved you on to the next day.
4. Go and change your end of day time back to tonight whenever you want it to be.
You should be on the correct day and can mark everything from today complete.
If you need any help or have questions, please feel free to create a support ticket and we will be happy to help you out!
I Need to Change My Progress
1. Tap the calendar icon at the top of the checklist screen to view your progress.
2. Tap ‘Edit’ at the top right of the progress screen to go to your settings.
3. Tap ‘Edit Progress’ and you’ll be taken to the progress editing screens.
I accidentally tapped Start Now but not ready to start.
You have two options when you accidentally started before you were ready.
Option 1: Wait until you’re ready to start and come back to the app. When it asks if you completed the missing day(s) you can just say no, and it will start you back on day 1.
Option 2: If you’re starting tomorrow, you can extend the current day.
– Go to your settings and change your end of day time to a time in the recent past, like 15 minutes ago.
– What that will do is extend the new day until it reaches that time again, which will be tomorrow.
– At any point during the day tomorrow before the time you set, you can change the end-of-day back to your desired time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to log a support ticket and we will be happy to help you.
I finished 75 Hard but don't want to do Phase 1. How can I go back and do another round of 75 Hard instead?
Congratulations on finishing 75 Hard!
The daily routine in Phase 1 includes everything from 75 Hard so you won’t be missing out on anything, and it will push you to develop more mental toughness traits after getting used to the daily routine of 75 Hard. Andy recently released a helpful podcast episode about what to do after you finish 75 Hard, and the benefits of continuing in the program with the additional phases as it’s designed to be done:
If you still want to restart 75 Hard, the only ways currently to go back and restart 75 Hard would be:
1. Edit your progress in the settings but that would make your previous pics and notes inaccessible, which you probably don’t want to do.
2. Delete and reinstall the app and create a new account with a different email address.
Because it’s designed to be a year long program, the system calculates your end date for phase 3 based on your 75 hard start date. That’s why it won’t let you restart 75 Hard; it would create a data conflict that would impact your overall progress.
We are working on changing the back-end logic and algorithms to allow for multiple rounds of 75 Hard and expect that update to be available mid to late January 2021.
Please use this form to get support, report bugs, or offer feedback and ideas for our apps.
© 2020, 44SEVEN MEDIA, LLC | All Rights Reserved